serial number help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just scooped a vintage 2-bar cruiser frame from my local parts dude for $25. the rear triangle is cantilever, and the front half is the old-style 2-bar. the serial number is 820847. anyone have any idea what this mystery frame could be? as soon as i find my lost usb cable, ill post pics...

Wat-up my zonie brotha! Nice to see someone from my little patch of smokin-hot desert type domain. Any idea what make? Where is the ser. # located on the frame? Pre-war? Post-war? Lugged? Brazed? Welded? LMK Later & PEACE!!!!!! 8)

It will have "straight" slots on the rear drop-outs and "adjusting" screws, or at least a place for them, if its a pre-war frame. Fish-hook shaped slots if post -war. Numbers on the under side of the bottom bracket will definately make it an older one ( If Schwinn) but frame style seems to indicate that anyway. Pics! that will really help. A Rat ride sounds coolio, any place in mind? 4th of july coming up soon, Mill Ave. might be cool ! :mrgreen: Later & PEACE !!!!!

Back