Seriously Cant Handle This Teacher...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I mean, I can Handle him...but he is all over the place. Hes the type of guy who believes he has been abducted, The moon landings found giant ancient ruins on the moon, 2012 is imminent, And Talks nothing about western history, Which is the class i paid for.

Cant...Do this, But i have to...I have been told its an Easy A...And i dont want to get that mark on my transcripts(or whatever they are called)

Oh, He was also involved in the FBI, And assited desigining super weapons.

He was Legit in the FBI though...

Hmmm...sounds like a interesting guy, then again there is always a library full of books you can read for yourself. Sometimes the best teacher is yourself and not someone else's bias, jaded, or far-out interpretation of what history is. Believe me, Ive been in the same boat a long time ago... until I learned that I can really think for myself and have my own opinion of the world rather than spewing what other people say. 8)

Tell him your uncle was stationed at Roswell in '47 and gave you a piece of metal from a crashed UFO before he died. Go to the scrap yard and find an ususul piece of metal. Tell him you'll give it to him if he gives you an A for the class. If he's a believer in that stuff he'll probably buy the story. That nutter shouldn't even be teaching. I'll bet he stays up all night listening to George Noory. :roll: Gary

I had two....uh..unique professors when i went to College. My Landscape Design Theory professor started the first class with "I don't want this to be a lecture class..." and he didn't stop talking for the rest of the term.

My Calculus professor, Ms. Manthey, was very smart. Never picked up a calcuator, did everything in her head, like square roots out to 4 decimal places, derivatives, etc. etc. She was faster than anyone with their Ti89. Pretty much once a week she had to remind us how brilliant her husband was (worked on space shuttle stuff)and how briliant her son was and on and on.... Funny i remeber that stuff but I have no idea what a derivative is all about :roll:

Yeah I've had a few teachers like that, My Auto tech and auto body teachers (I won't mention names) drove worse cars than half the students and didn't know a tire from a tailpipe about fixing anything. Cool guys though and they were funny to work with. Real easy going guys just IMHO not teacher material.

I don't mean to take over your post here but I have a teacher who will give us a bunch of classwork and then he goes in the back to his desk and uses his phone to go on Facebook :roll: It is SO annoying, you wait like 20 mins for him to answer a question because he says he's busy, when he's really on Facebook :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

TheFlyingDingo said:
I have had tons of teachers like that.

And a ton that favored kids, added them on facebook, and talked about stuff they really shouldnt.
It bugs me A LOT :roll: I only have one good teacher and that's my Shop teacher :wink:

Latest posts

Back