She got me!!!Firebolt Photo9/16/08

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well my birthday is Tuesday and when you get to my age you dont really think about bdays to much, well after youth group was over I went to my brother in laws (also Pastor of my church) to pick up my Mother in law who lives with us to give a ride home from a church meeting, (ya still with me) so I arrive and bam Surprise!!!! 30 people ,bbq ,cake , I did not have a clue but I was pretty overwhelmed and for a bonus my cousin is giving me a Columbia firebolt project for a present swwweeeeet!!!!!! 8) Its ok my wifes is next month...payback

Re: She got me!!!

:lol: Thats cool as heck bro. Happy Birthday. POST SOME PICS OF THE BIKE. :D

Gold Street Customs said:
Well my birthday is Tuesday and when you get to my age you dont really think about bdays to much, well after youth group was over I went to my brother in laws (also Pastor of my church) to pick up my Mother in law who lives with us to give a ride home from a church meeting, (ya still with me) so I arrive and bam Surprise!!!! 30 people ,bbq ,cake , I did not have a clue but I was pretty overwhelmed and for a bonus my cousin is giving me a Columbia firebolt project for a present swwweeeeet!!!!!! 8) Its ok my wifes is next month...payback

Very cool! Happy Birthday! As the Beatles say, it's my birthday too, yeah! My wife surprised me with a getaway weekend to San Diego! It will be the first time that either of us has been to California.

Tosa2112 said:

Very cool! Happy Birthday! As the Beatles say, it's my birthday too, yeah! My wife surprised me with a getaway weekend to San Diego! It will be the first time that either of us has been to California.
Thats way cool!!!! make sure you hit Mission beach and rent some cruisers...you will have a hard time going back.

Tosa2112 said:

Thats way cool!!!! make sure you hit Mission beach and rent some cruisers...you will have a hard time going back.

One of my first thoughts was that we have to rent some cruisers :D

Latest posts

Back