Show me your cool little details! ~:The Little Things:~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Epic! I love all these unique ideas ! The eyeball is awesome !

when I’m on my workout rides, I typically DO wear a full rosary around my neck, (in case I get squished) which used to be considered blasphemous by some. (So, its indirectly on my bike!)

—I do use it daily for the purpose it is made for, which is supposed to get me a “pass” on wearing it!

I figured with all the Bogies I take down with my Flying Ace I need all the blessings I can get. 🤣Found it on the ground somewhere. I'm always picking up stuff from the ground that may add a personal touch to my bikes & love using things for their unintended purpose.
IMG_20220704_161559094.jpg

The machine gun mounted on the fender is highly accurate. Especially when loaded with SmartRounds. They only hit the bad guys.;)

I was sad when I broke out the tail light on my Western Flyer. Tried to find a rat or mouse to put inside but couldn't find the proper size. Saw a bag of eyeballs so tried it out. 😂

I figured with all the Bogies I take down with my Flying Ace I need all the blessings I can get. 🤣Found it on the ground somewhere. I'm always picking up stuff from the ground that may add a personal touch to my bikes & love using things for their unintended purpose. View attachment 216377
The machine gun mounted on the fender is highly accurate. Especially when loaded with SmartRounds. They only hit the bad guys.;)

I was sad when I broke out the tail light on my Western Flyer. Tried to find a rat or mouse to put inside but couldn't find the proper size. Saw a bag of eyeballs so tried it out. 😂
Super cool ride. Is that a shifter under your seat on the seat post?

Super cool ride. Is that a shifter under your seat on the seat post?

Yup. Unfortunately, the plastic handle broke one day when the bike tried jumping off the rack at 85mph on my way to an OBC Bluz Cruz a while back....
IMG_20181216_130433903.jpg

IMG_20181216_130454258.jpg

IMG_20190915_140442048_HDR.jpg
IMG_20201101_162931197.jpg
IMG_20201101_163154195.jpg
IMG_20200907_162918846_HDR.jpg

Since then, I'm on the hunt for an Iron Maiden "Aces High" Eddy statue that I can chop off the head to use as a shifter knob. 🤣

Since then, I'm on the hunt for an Iron Maiden "Aces High" Eddy statue that I can chop off the head to use as a shifter knob. 🤣

That would be epic!

I scored this thick cowhide pouch from the thrift store for $7.00.
View attachment 230904View attachment 230905
Matches the paint perfectly! Does "cowhide pouch" mean the same as "leather purse"? Cuz I've picked up a few at the thrift store, they make great bike bags. The straps can be repurposed to mount them, or to tie things down on a rack, or anything really. They're a great resource. But to be honest, I actually use them as purses now:blush:

Matches the paint perfectly! Does "cowhide pouch" mean the same as "leather purse"? Cuz I've picked up a few at the thrift store, they make great bike bags. The straps can be repurposed to mount them, or to tie things down on a rack, or anything really. They're a great resource. But to be honest, I actually use them as purses now:blush:
It’s made from thick tooling cowhide. the same stuff most motorcycle bags are made from. There were no straps or anything with it.

Last edited:
So I've been surfing here now for a few weeks, have a good mind of what I want to do with my own rig after
having seen some of the masterpieces in the RRBBO forums and folders.

I have also noticed, in passing that there arent many threads pertaining to JUST the neat little additions
and details some of you Wrench Junkies like to use.
[For example: GasKills "Dead Little Dove" -RRBBO Anything Goes- and the Brakes being used as the horn honkers for the front
assembly, The Back Brake handle on "RATTLED" -RRBBO8-]

Id like to start by asking you knowledgeable folks what your favorite additions on the bikes here are?
From Absinthe Spoons for Back Brake bracers, to cross-hairs and a propeller on the handlebars..
I think we can all agree its the fine little details that make a bike really special, even if not OVER-loaded with
extras.

I want to say my favorite detail on any of the bikes here Ive seen so far would have to be ..
The Mile Gauge/ Speedometer on "Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez" -RRBBO8-
but you know.. thats just today~
I cant wait to see what sticks next!

What are your Fav. Details ?
[Zombie]
received_357767945892998.jpeg

Latest posts

Back