Show me your Military theme bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my home grown Felt MP. I put this one together from bits scrounged from eBay and forum member, rydr1.

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

Surely cant beat this!!

Shovel seat , dirt track fat tires and winter camo paint. Custom german build .... Kaiser Customs i think???
Comm_Scrap2_mod.jpg

Comm5_mod.jpg

Nice looking ride , love the look's of the tires !

sjacome said:
Surely cant beat this!!

Shovel seat , dirt track fat tires and winter camo paint. Custom german build .... Kaiser Customs i think???
Comm_Scrap2_mod.jpg

Comm5_mod.jpg

RatSphinx said:
What are those Tires? I gotta have some of those!

Might be Nokian Gazzalodis 26x3 can't see the tread real well but side looks similar, check for them on ebay. About the closest tire made now are DH mtb tires in the 2.7" range like Kenda Nevegals

Wow. What a great Military Bikes. I also check the link to know the features of these bikes. All the pictures shard by the members are impressive. Thank you so much for sharing.

My most recent build, a Mircagi cruiser. Just finished it up yesterday, took it for a short spin yesterday, rides great, I can't wait to put some miles on it.
B4DDAF69-9EC6-47C3-B700-A543782FEE35-25159-000014B7F0CC8765_zpsa77b2cd4.jpg

As with any project I've ever started, it's not truly done, I do have a list of things I'd like to add or upgrade.

Latest posts

Back