Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alan67 said:
News on the rebuild of my Notch. By the way the finger was intended for the Photographer,not you guys!! :wink:
untitled.jpg

Ive been updated by Foxy on a VW site about your ride. F**cking beautiful!

i was about to say that notch has to be on bags. my old square was about an inch higher than that in the front with no bags so needless to say the front apron had some love dents. kinda think of it so did the beam :shock: . oh and that V12 flatty lincoln powered ford is just amazing !!

alan67 said:
Cheers mate!

Problem is I can't roll it like that as it's on the floor. Airride is a wonderful thing. :wink:

Your car aint too shonky either. :D

That's cheating!

Only joking, I'm just jealous because I can't aford air. :cry:

Need to get my wagon a bit lower this summer...
Picture324.jpg

mopedrodder said:
Hi, all:
Here's a bit of my collection of non-bicycle rides...
burnout89.jpg

This is my '64 Buick Wildcat doing a dry burnout with a tired 401 Nailhead. She's currently being restored and the engine will be balanced and blueprinted. The 'Cat runs its original TH400 and switch-pitch converter.

Wildcats Rock!!!!!!!!

My 1980 VW Rabbit. Oringinally white with baby blue interior. Bought for $500.00. 7 years later and lots and lots of work. Montana green paintjob (ala 1990 GTI's), Neuspeed suspension, only about 3" ground clearance, Scirocco interior, all custom upholstery floor to ceiling, 15" wheels (pretty big for back then), ABD body kit, Euro bumpers, PIAA 959 lights mounted in the grill with 110W bulbs (obnoxious) (Sold it in the mid 90's)

D270DD96.jpg

well, I got a new ride, it's not super cool but I only paid $100.00 for it. maybe now I can make it to some of the rides here in So. Cal.
it's a 2003 Ford Focus
b832ao.jpg

hunnert bucks???? how'd you manage that one, Scott?
-Scott :lol:

it's a long story, my cousin commutes a fairly long distance to work every day and this beauty made some bad noises and stopped running. they towed it back and I was supposed to look at it for him and see what happened. while waiting for him to get home we got a call and he said he was just going to buy a new car. they were only going to give him $100.00 trade in so I told him I would give him that much and he said ok.
apparently the timing belt gave out and sent the valves into the pistons and then the head, so the engine is garbage. I've located a low mileage replacement for $400.00. even considering the cost of the engine it's still a pretty good deal I think.
not exactly what I would have bought given the choice but still couldn't pass it up, at least it's a decent color and not a 4 door sedan. :wink:

with a good motor you could sell that thing for ten fold what your going to have in it, seeing how nice and clean it is. :)

IB57 said:
Here are a couple of Mopars I've owned over the past few years.
coronet-side.jpg

41-driverside-1.jpg

Oooo,I LOVE that Plymouth!!! Izat a '41? I built one in scale for a 96 Hour Buildoff on a modeling forum last month (I Moderate 3),also,used to tool around in a slammed '52 Dodge :mrgreen:
41Plymouth1.jpg

41Plymouth3.jpg

Latest posts

Back