SHOW US YOUR SHOP DOGS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not really a bike topic, but if they hang out with you while your in your garage, post them! :D this is drake, our weimareiner(spelling :roll: ). we do animal rescue and we took this guy in about 5 years ago and he has never left. i swear he is narcoleptic! he can be setting there and the next thing you know he is asleep. he is a good boy, loyal as heck! :wink:
DSCF9583.jpg
DSCF9584.jpg

this is my favorite little furry friend.
she loved to hand out in the garage with me. she usually just snoozed, but she would bark at any neighbor or squirrel that would happen along.
i DO NOT want to make this thread a downer, but we(my wife and i) had to put her down a little over a month ago.
000_5204.jpg

We don't own a dog or cat, not even an animal that gets around the shop(the shop is a couple of blocks from my house).
but i think we have cool pets, cool enough to share some pic's on here.

our (land)turtle;
70h013.jpg

Our iguana "igor"
314xll2.jpg

And the rat pack, Jack,
ruryo0.jpg

And his new friends;
96db1u.jpg

the one in the front is "lightning mcqueen"(thunderbolt on his head).
the other one has no name yet I am thinking about "sidewalk super villain" :wink:

guess i should have said "shop animals". heck, just post any pics of your pets. we have a turtle also, our friend give it to us. i tell my wife it is the most expensive free pet we have! :) after buying it a 50 gallon aquarium, filter system, etc. oh well, he's cool to watch. :wink:

well heres my mutts.....
christmas2008001.jpg

our lab wont go into the garage since shes scared of the compressor but my amstaff loves hanging out in there with me(had a pic of her under the 31 with me but lost it when our old computer died :x )

my little buddy FLASH follows me everywhere
anything i pick up, i have to hold it for him to check-out before i use it (parts and tools)
total shop dog. our lab wont get off the couch, or out of the kitchen when we're home :wink:
100_1598.jpg

Bikes041.jpg

Bikes042.jpg

Here's one of my favorite partners in the garage/shop the other being my 7yr daughter. :D I am not trying to be a downer either, we had to put her down in April. She was a very good dog and I have nothing but fond memories of her. She had tons of personality that saved her neck more than once. She wouldn't chase a ball, she wasn't above it, but why throw it away if you want it? She was never underfoot, but she was right there when needed.

HPIM0557.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

And yes we do get snow in North Texas! SEE!!!!

LuckyJuly7tho7003.jpg
My cat, Lucky, on the kitchen floor in my old house. Which, doubled as my shop when it was too hot/cold to work outside! :lol: -Adam

Latest posts

Back