show your bikes with license plates

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps8c3ecf9a.jpg

Here is the 1953 tag that I found to put on my 1953 Columbia Firewing Three Star DeLuxe.
WP_002612_zpsdcd1e184.jpg

Not on the bike, but on my bike's trailer. No idea what the plate was off of just found it at an antique shop and re-painted it to match.

Just got another license plate for my trailer, not sure if I'll use it or not or weather I'll paint it or not but it's a ratty 1925 Indiana plate. Kinda like this but MUCH rustier. $7 at the antique shop :mrgreen:

in25.jpg

Here's actual pics of my new (Old) license plate. Oldest one I've had yet 1925!

This corner is the worst one but it looks cool

my zero budget buildoff.
entry i call it recycler.
not sure if this fits the category but here it is .
enjoy.

can click my quote link if you wanna see the build feed but its rather weak lol just bolted a buncha parts together and as kingfish says redneck engineering to attach the plate lol
Sean

I just picked up a nifty vintage bicycle license plate with vintage jeweled reflector. Mounted it low like a bobber motorcycle. It gets a lot of interest when I am out riding my bike. Show me what you've got.

8437303361_72eae3394b_o.jpg

8437303725_676a93bdf9_o.jpg

How did you mount the plate? I found a plate very similar when I was in NY at a flea market and wanted to mount mine in a similar position

Latest posts

Back