Show your Ind_Chuckz Workman/Heavy duty build!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received this Schwinn from Chuck.
Assembled everything today. Excellent roller.
Fat Frank tires. Old Schwinn handle bars.
Seat and grips are from Thompson Classic Bicycle.
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...ts-thompson-classic-bicycle-components.87850/
6jf677.jpg

15d9nop.jpg

317awxc.jpg

2n199gk.jpg

acxybr.jpg

Cheated, that far one is a Husky. Cool though. I'm gonna klunk it.

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

I've been klunking a Husky HD120; i love it. BB is nice and high; the angles are pretty steep for downhill work, but it's nice and responsive over flowing singletrack. Tire clearance is great, too.

Last edited:
I've been klunking a Husky HD120; i love it. BB is nice and high; the angles are pretty steep for downhill work, but i's nice and responsive over flowing singletrack. Tire clearance is great, too.
If any interest I think have about three of those Husky frames have complete bikes but the frame probably only thing good.

The wheels that came on the 105 were clean. Trued easy, look good with the cream boa's. Changed cranks to GT/ Dyno mid 90's set. And of course, straight forks on e everything. I'll use the husky cranks on something. But bars and forks are going into inventory for later.

Trip huh... not manipulated. Stock forks. Compared to a standard fork. Matches up except for the style.
3d571a99b2a621eeed222733ca2ceb25.jpg

Latest posts

Back