Silver Flash AKA the high speed commuter bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
built this as a get any were in or out of town FAST BIKE.
DSC02924.JPG

the link to the build thread
https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/silver-flash-maybe-have-a-look.116907/
some more pictures showing all its neato stuff. like the bell to tell people. that don't know what on your left means. it means watch out passing on your left. I looked on line and at several bike stores. hard to 1 find a bell that fits/clamps on my road bike bars. 2 had a look that flowed with the vibe of the bike. slim and aerodynamic do not fit the category of most bicycle bells.:rofl: but this one spoke to me. any who more pictures.
DSC02923.JPG
DSC02925.JPG
DSC02926.JPG
dsc02927-jpg.220690

its light fast and comfy to ride. what more could you want. OH may be a full chrome plated bicycle frame. so you more visible /reflective on night rides! the gear combo is set to high speed. yet it cruises nicely at slow speeds to. best part when you get tired. the fix gear set up helps act like electric pedal assist. with out the heave battery and motor on electric bikes.

Attachments

• DSC02924.JPG
    DSC02924.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC02927.JPG
    DSC02927.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 203
Very cool! I like the combo of chrome and your green accents. The holiday light displays make it even better!

Skinny kool!

Mean green chrome macheen.

Latest posts

Back