Silver King F/F + Parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This one had been hanging around on CL for a while now in the antique section. Little fixable bend in these. Anyway, I finally got a good price and he threw in a box of parts. Coppertone Grips / Flyte Speedo / Schwinn seat. Anyone know what this seat would have come on?

I have bought a couple unique springer bikes in the last few days. Monark a Huffman and the Merc (forks sold) I have talked with a few of you about picking up various parts off the last 3-4 bikes. Bare with me, I havent had a ton of time to wrench off parts. I pretty much hit them all with Blaster and will get at them this week and get back to you. Look for this one in the FS section too!

This is Schwinn's heavy duty, molded vinyl seat that originally came on Wasps and Cycle-Trucks. Not original equipment for Phantoms but it looks similar and makes a good rider seat for a Phantom.

Jpromo said:
This is Schwinn's heavy duty, molded vinyl seat that originally came on Wasps and Cycle-Trucks. Not original equipment for Phantoms but it looks similar and makes a good rider seat for a Phantom.

It is a OEM seat for I think 58 and 59 Phantoms or just 59. Not sure but i know they were used on phantoms. The seat is almost worth more then the bike. Matt

Latest posts

Back