Silver "Kween"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LADY BIKE, LADY BIKE....SILVER "KWEEN"

1936 Silver King aluminum frame
"Bent" fork from a 1945 Sterling
36 inch sissy bar
silver flamed banana seat
Electra headlight
25 inch Dyno bars
cushioned white leather grips
'Bunch"-o- Other stuff!.................Build Thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7551

I"M PRETTY SURE THIS ISN'T WHAT THEY HAD IN MIND, FOR THIS BIKE, IN 1936 :lol:
007-2.jpg

001-18.jpg

009-1.jpg

011-3.jpg

012.jpg

013-1.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

020-1.jpg

022.jpg

Dang. That is soo dang cool. I like it. Ya know, one of my favorite things about this site is that there's people on here who aren't afraid to take a fairly rair bike this and customize it. Rat it out. Make it bad-a. However you wanna put it. This one is so straightforward and simple. It just plain rocks. :mrgreen:

BLASTER said:
Craziest frame of the build-off.
Stunning!

Is it noticeably lighter than a similar steel frame?

I bet it does good wheelies! 8)

Absolutely!.....For something that was made in 1936, it's amazing how light it is. I like riding it!........ You ain't never gonna see that picture! :lol:

Nice job.
KOTA said:
olutely!.....For something that was made in 1936, it's amazing how light it is. I like riding it!........ You ain't never gonna see that picture! :lol:

I ride my wife' s 1950 Schwinn Hollywood every once in a while cause is so comfy and rides nice.

Sweet French tips! I really like the polished aluminium, great overall look.

I second that! The pics do not give you any idea of the finish and the ergonomics the banana seat give it. Larry is a big guy and he fits it perfectly. Very Cool@

MAYBE, I'll get my wife a helmet just like that one!.................Maybe NOT..........She'll go POSTAL on me! :lol:

sensor said:
KOTA said:
i still say if your wife or you ever see that mailman thats looking at your bike you better pedal pretty fast.......i still dont trust that look! it looks a little shady :wink:
looks great :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back