Silverking

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
saw this in the corner of a shop today just could not leave it. anyone have any idea what was laced
in the fenders? at 1st did not think is what factory but it has kickouts on the frame buy the adjusters
not a big girls bike fan but really liked it
car113.jpg

car114.jpg

car119.jpg

car115.jpg

car117.jpg

Also the tabs on the dropouts by the adjusting screws are for a drop stand, which was what they used before kickstands.

sweet thanks for the info .. if I was old like you guys I would know all this stuff :lol:
really I am prolly older than you guys .. just have not been able to give up toys yet
thinking about using the fender to do something different with the it..

Henry morgan said:
sweet thanks for the info .. if I was old like you guys I would know all this stuff :lol:
really I am prolly older than you guys .. just have not been able to give up toys yet

I'm just a 55 yr old kid! Someday I will grow up & be a respectable senior citizen! :lol: :mrgreen:

I just got rid of one of those!

121711111624.jpg

right behind ya Pick hit 50 this year i can do the senior citizen thing but refuse to be respectable :lol:

pick said:
Henry morgan said:

I'm just a 55 yr old kid! Someday I will grow up & be a respectable senior citizen! :lol: :mrgreen:

Henry morgan said:

Haha I'm only 16. Everything I've learned is from my dad or from the guys on this forum :D

Latest posts

Back