UNLIMITED Singularity

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got clearance Clarence? Seems a tight fit with the fender/tire/springer. Or is that one that actions laterally? I like the looks though.

No progress on Duality, just a lot of Thinkering (mix of thinking and tinkering). Started to get the alignment jig set up. Cut a few pieces for a different project. Made a parts to order list. Cleaned and organized the shop... sure sign of stalling. Working on my second page two slacker badge!
Really? They're just sitting in the frame not mounted at all. Notice the ends of the fender braces. But I'm not going to modify or fabricate anything until I know which one I want to use and how they'll fit together. Shooting from the hip I think I need to pull the axle back a couple of inches at the rear drop outs and I'm not even done testing forks out so I won't try to guess what I need to do on a fork I haven't decided on yet. No hurry tho. Let's see what the Monark style springer looks like...

Last edited:
We began to lift the sound in an old abandoned gravity shed. Once I had the inclination set right, the grid just started humming and the mic array was just shy of clipping when the ancient Stratocaster (converted to lightwave) was barely strummed. I knew we were going to need a big driver to contain it so the gravity shed seemed like the perfect place. It was backed up by a ten terabyte mobile unit. But, I knew if I had to use it I would have to mortgage the farm and I wasn't ready for that yet so I was determined to let the gravity shed melt before I switched to the mobile unit...

Love the deep monarks. I think the frame is a good contrast color to them too.

It didn't matter how strong the magnetic locks were or how thick the walls of the shed, we were in for a ride. As the notes trailed off from the original melody, they cascaded into subroutines that they were never meant to reach. How can a simple A generate a force so heavy as to burn thru all the firewalls we had in place? As the notes folded in on themselves all I could think of was to reverse the mainline, therefore buffering the grid. But I wasn't sure...

Last edited:
Quick update.
Monark fender meets Monark style forks.
Yes it will work.
IMG_20240514_141426775.jpg

When my sons were adolescents, they coined the term 'Deep'. Not as in deep thought or conversation, but rather as an ultimately 'cool' or 'sweet' concept, idea, or especially a musical selection played the way they liked it.

Your Monark fork and fender mock up is 'deep' ~ the Swen-sons.

So if melting faces was what was going to happen, then so be it. I'd been dreaming of this for a long time, not in the sense of longing, but in a meticulous way. The calculations would take a difference engine moments perhaps. But I had even mapped the dissonance and the probability of shadow waves interrupting the flow of light. What I hadn't noted was the age of the abandoned gravity shed. Walls, once four foot thick, were worn with years of cyclonic activity. The texture of the ancient grid was pitted from the sonic pounding it had weathered before I had brought it here. Dare I say the beauty of it's patina had blinded me to the nano-fractures present. Still we were beyond that now. I was going to have to do something crazy, but crazy is my middle name. (well one of them...)

Last edited:
It was time to introduce a stack of overdrives. Back in the analog days, sonic adventurers cascaded little green boxes of circuitry, one into the next, into the next and so on. I had collected a handful of the units and experimented on my own with a beaten mongrel of a Telecaster. I modded our tech to accept the signal. I saw that the waves could be compressed and the signal amplified almost into absolution. If I could pull that sound out of a digital analog/hybrid, than imagine the possibilities when applied to the lightwaves. Light well beyond the visual spectrum directly driving a sonic wave that could be transferred into a grid to produce a single note. I quickly started to patch in the stack of overdrives. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon....

Nice! I've read good things about those Nexus hubs.
Yea I was going to lace it onto that pink rim after I stripped it but now I'm thinking I need a couple chrome rims. If I go with the blue glitter job I'm gonna need some flash to match.

Nice looking mockup with the fenders.
That nexus4 should be nice along with the bling of the glitterbomb

Back