Skinny Twinny

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
So I can't be in with the Twinn without the twin of the Twinn... Anyway here's the other Twinn. Building this alongside my Mini Twin will be a tall order but I'm gonna try my best and get them both done. Even if they are not done by the build off date they will be done together and will be an awesome set.
Screenshot_20221010-224123.png
IMG_20221014_150557756.jpg

Last edited:
You just amassed a legendary a collection lol. With the amount of space they take up, most tandem fleets are limited to one!
My plan is to build up the twin and mini twin both in Coppertone with white banana seats and new decals. Then I might restore my American and Hollywood to match as well. Have the 5 bike set. Then I might start looking for a Stingray and Fairlady to build too. Maybe even build the Continental too just to get the whole catalog.
IMG_20221014_150557756.jpg
IMG_20221007_185151352.jpg
IMG_20220925_134034524.jpg
IMG_20220925_134029030.jpg

Last edited:
Also this isn't the first time I've had multiple tandems. I really wish I still had my 3 wheel custom tandem. Talk about a storage space killer.
PB290144.jpg
then also had this yellow one
ray5.jpg

And this ratty one
5L15Ie5Me3ne3Mb3Jbc3e792fb53fa1ad14c2.jpg

New tires and tubes ordered. Unfortunately I am going out of town Tuesday for another bicycle rescue so I won't have time to work on bikes till Friday so hopefully the weather is nice and I can stop buying bikes long enough to fix the ones I have. Deals keep popping up around me so I keep buying them up.

Well I screwed up.... I got my tire today and by that I mean I got the one tire I ordered because I didn't hit the drop down menu and select to order 2 of them. So I ordered my second one and it will be in around the 4th.

Well I screwed up.... I got my tire today and by that I mean I got the one tire I ordered because I didn't hit the drop down menu and select to order 2 of them. So I ordered my second one and it will be in around the 4th.
Guess why my Wolverine build has two different tires...
(even though the single tire was originally intended for another build...)

Latest posts

Back