skiptooth roadmaster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
therat.jpg
i saved this off the back of a pick up truck full of scrap...i know its a road master..and my first skip tooth...and i know its missing at least a chain guard..its got a cool head badge but what else is it missing? im pretty sure its a cwc bike please tell me if im wrong!!! thanks guys! :D

well...now that im sure it was a tank bike im gonna find a tank and chain guard for it in the same year span and keep it a rusty rat! roll it round town! i do love it...it was a lucky scrap find for me!

I wouldn't know what I would do to improve on that bike...oh yeah ...I DO...put ME on it!!!(LOL) :shock: ...P 8)

Thaanks guys...i thing im gonna find the ratty missing parts for it and built a Luxury rat!! I truly love the bike and thanks for the photo reference ill post some up dated pics as the project moves on!!

Heres my fresh find Roadmaster & a prewar Hawthorne girls 2 speed .. I just havent had a chance to post these yet .. I have the seat for the Roadmaster but its dust :? I cant figure out the rear rack supports on this bike they look factory( They are super solid) & could hold a horse if need be. but Ive never seen rear rack supports like this .Oviously the side reflectors are not factory on the rack..Im missing the head light .. Im debating on useing the Roadmaster for the build off ..But I have 3 frames in mind already .. :roll:
DSC00277.jpg

Latest posts

Back