Slightly Modified Grand National

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Slightly Modified Gran National

Those are some serious hair dryers on that puppy.

We used to have a few guys in our Buick club who were pushing the envelope with their GNs.

One guy was trying to get a refrigerated liquid intercooler to work...wild stuff.

Of all the cars I've owned I miss my turbo Buicks the most. :cry:

Re: Slightly Modified Gran National

Rat Rod said:
Those are some serious hair dryers on that puppy.

We used to have a few guys in our Buick club who were pushing the envelope with their GNs.

One guy was trying to get a refrigerated liquid intercooler to work...wild stuff.

Of all the cars I've owned I miss my turbo Buicks the most. :cry:
Amen to that!

Man, I bet that thing sucks LOL.

OK Soo How many bars of atmosphere dose it make ( Boost )

Pretty cool , a 9 or 10 second daily driver. I bet the Ice Cream dos'nt melt on the way home from the market with this thing .

We did some interviews 4 the Pinks Las Vegas Show . They had us there 4 exibition passes durind their down time..... we used them to test . The interviews hit the editing floor LOL ... oh well . At the time it was their largest payout ever ... something like 25 K / winner take all type of deal.

Sooo , Can you set a ten dollar bill on the dash & bet the passanger cant reach it on the leave ??? I 'd bet you couldn't even reach it at the Hit ok.

Factory Hot Rods are great !!

Wingman / Stephen

Here's a few pics of the 87 GN and the 87 Turbo T that I had.

The GN had 70k miles on it when I bought it and the Turbo T had 45k miles on it.

The Turbo T was actually faster and I ran a 13.06 with it in factory trim...and I was pretty conservative at the track.

Maybe one day I'll own another....when I'm in my 60s. :roll:

gnrace.jpg

gnside.jpg

stevea2.jpg

regal10.jpg

myt7.jpg

myt3.jpg

myt10.jpg

myt9.jpg

mytqwk.jpg

regal11.jpg

front.jpg

t1.jpg

This was taken at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma Ca the only thing that disappointed me about this car is he pulled the Buick engine, whats in the picture is a small block Chevy (of course all aluminum)but it was running 8's,I guess thats all that matters.

Rat Rod said:
Here's a few pics of the 87 GN and the 87 Turbo T that I had.

The GN had 70k miles on it when I bought it and the Turbo T had 45k miles on it.

The Turbo T was actually faster and I ran a 13.06 with it in factory trim...and I was pretty conservative at the track.

Maybe one day I'll own another....when I'm in my 60s. :roll:

gnrace.jpg

gnside.jpg

stevea2.jpg

regal10.jpg

myt7.jpg

myt3.jpg

myt10.jpg

myt9.jpg

mytqwk.jpg

regal11.jpg

front.jpg

t1.jpg
Steve that T type was sweet, not that your GN wasn't gorgeous but I had one in 95-97 87 GN it had the fact alloys like the T type a few Dennis Kirban parts posi and a shift kit and the best was the little filler for the third brake light that said UDLOSE when the brake came on.

Latest posts

Back