Smart tipping

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I owned a Le Car back in prehistoric times, in college..It ended up on the steps of the dorm more than once.
Problem with such pranks as they might be funny but they are also a great way to damage an expensive vehicle.

I just saw this on the news last night. Those cars cost plenty. I can imagine the repair bill being pretty high. I hope they catch the idiots that doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In one instance I can laugh because I hate the smart car and think it belongs on a golf coarse but having had one of my own cars vandalized I can feel sorry for the owners of the cars. Hope they catch the people responsible. Also this is one reason I love my van. If you can flip 5,000 lbs you're one hefty guy.

I had a VW scirroco, like a long rabbit.
I came out to the parking lot and 3 football players are standing behind my car.
As I walked toward them I notice all the small cars turned sideways.
I tell them to keep their paws off my car.
They all 3 grab the bumper, start trying to move it. Since I had recently kicked off the football team, I tackled them. Mid lift I dove into them, hoping I would be the only one to get up, I was!
For you youngins, do not mess with peoples car(s), I value my wheels more than some jocko .... game.

Latest posts

Back