SO CAL RAT ROD MEMBERS EarthQuake

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys,
I just want to say hope all of you and your familes are okay from the earthquake we had yesterday. I live pretty close to where the epicenter was located. It felt pretty crazy. I havent felt one like that in a long time. Fortunately we only had minor damage and nothing else. This just is a simple reminder for us to be prepared when the big one hits.

Take Care! :D

I didn't feel a thing in the IE, but I agree about being prepared. A family friend made us an emergency survival kit that includes all the basics. Got to say, it was a really cool surprise!

Felt a pretty good initial good bump in San Diego but none of the aftershocks, was suprised when they announced the location. Normally we just feel the ones out in the desert by Anza and Ocotillo, but not even that much.

I don't see how you guys can take living there. The Indians told the Spaniards that So. Cal-eee-fornia was the worst possible place to live and they hated it. Earthquakes, mudslides, endless fires, no water...sheesh!...and all for a little sunshine?? You guys can have it, and I sincerely wish you the best of luck as I think you will need it in the very near future. Gary

B607 said:
The Indians told the Spaniards that So. Cal-eee-fornia was the worst possible place to live and they hated it.
That was probably as Father Junipero Serra was laying the whip to them, life was good before the Spaniards showed up.

I'd rather take an 8.0, have the house burn down, and go without water than live around mosquitoes again. But yeah, sunshine and good surf. 8)

Latest posts

Back