So Cal Rat Rod Ride- one last cruise?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey- Friday will be 12/21/12, and the world is supposed to end, or we're having the great moronic convulsion or something, and that will probably mean the end of the So Cal Rat Rod Ride.
I mean- if we're all- you know- sucked up into some trans-dimensional world ending vortex, then we can't ride our bikes.
But.
In case it doesn't happen, and we all wake up Saturday morning with our bicycles undisturbed by Mayan death gods, who's up for an informal gather and cruise? Sort of a way of celebrating life going on, one last cruise before Christmas...

just a chance to get together.

OH YEAH!- There is New Year's to think about as well.
Anyway- what do y'all say? 12/22 ?, a New Year's gather?
Let's try to do some, you know- thing or other.
Lemme know.

John M

Bah!!
Catchin amtrack @ 2 for lompoc on sat.
Gotta new(2 me) toy to ride too! :cry:
Have fun people!!

Cant post pics,just a frame i put old parts on. . Well be back on 26th, so wud be up for nother ride after then

Here ya go John....

IMAG0688.jpg

ARTSY PIC......
IMAG0690.jpg

jwm said:
Hey, Troy- is that a Dyno frame?

Yes sir..The deuce is loose!!
Well it will be next year @ least!! :lol: :roll:

Yall tempting me with the early start! My train leaves @ 2 something.
But....nah, cant miss it!

schwinnless said:
Good turn out!!

Couple new faces= 8)

Sick liner Chuck!!
It was a great turnout. We missed you, Troy- look forward to seeing you at the next one.
But, yeah- once again the So Cal Rat Rod Ride found a tiny corner of perfect weather in an otherwise cold and stormy week. How much better can it get? While a storm hung several hours out over the ocean, we had a window of clear winter sunlight, shirtsleeve weather, and deep blue skies to cruise the bike path. But the best part of doing this is getting together with friends, and filling up an afternoon with everything that makes life worth living. We had fun. Thanks to everyone for coming out. Have a most wonderful and Joy filled Christmas.
See y'all at the January ride.

You guys rock.

John M

OH- one last thang-
somethin' sorta' serious-
You thought Y2k was bad?
You thought the Mayan calendar apocalypse was bad?
ha ha they weren't nothin'

*prepare*

The thirteenth ride is coming...

Back