SoCal Youngster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello everyone,

I've been a member on the motorbicycling.com forum for some time and have always found so much interest in this forum. I'm more of a bicycle guy than a motorized bicycle guy. Anyways.. I'm in high school, 16 years young, and have been building bikes myself since 13. I always loved to ride one of a kind bikes that I put my work into and love building bikes.

I have a few bicycles.. A prewar military cruiser, a schwinn stingray, and I have one motorized bicycle at the moment. I am currently working on a 1974 schwinn cantilever frame, that I am rat rodding into an everyday cruiser. I like to keep my bicycles mostly original because I believe the wear on vintage parts really tell a story of what the bike has been through. I do some custom work sometimes but only to set my bikes apart from others rather doing anything too crazy.

I will post some pictures soon of my projects and bicycles.

Here's my motorized bicycle.

While all the others were goofing off in auto shop at my school, I was putting to work the things my dad showed me over time. The frame is custom, tig welded, with a long wheel base for comfort. All the brackets on the motor and the plate to the hold the motor are from a thick sheet of aluminum I cut out, and some have drilled holes for a touch of added detail. My dad supervised some as i did it and overlooked the rest I did in auto shop. A lot of hours were put into this bike. Hope you guys like it! I have to takes pictures of my bicycles tomorrow and then I'll post those.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonwolfphotography/7904095100/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonwolfphotography/7904103424/in/photostream/

man! thats a sweet build!!
i cant wait to see more pics of your builds.
keep up the great work! :shock:

Latest posts

Back