Sold the BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
All of you folks who were concerned can rest easy now.

The DiamondBack is about to be headed to Ohio to meet its new owner.

He made me an offer I couldn't refuse. :lol:

Took this one so I could remember what I let get away.

100_6428.jpg

Well with all those extra funds Steve surely you need a Pashley Workbike to add to your Stable. :D I wish the bicycle market up here wasn't quite so seasonal.

No kidding....we're thinking about moving soon so the money will come in handy.

The buyer collects BMX and he and his 5 year old son race BMX so it's going to a good home.

Who knows, maybe I'll stumble across another one some day. :wink:

100_6427.jpg

100_6438.jpg

100_6439.jpg

100_6442.jpg

Bye Bye Little DiamondBack. :cry:

Hey Steve, Heres the new 08 version of the DB BMX bike. Its a sweet machine.Once I get all the remodeling on the shop done I'll get my collection of old bmx's out of storage and post some pics.

003-7.jpg

002-4.jpg

004-7.jpg

005-7.jpg

steve, where ya moving too? COME BACK HOME TO MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rat Rod said:
Wow!...that is a sweet bike.

What do those sell for?
I disagree! I think the old style is waaaaaaayyyyy better.The new ones have no style.Looks like any 20" you could pick up at Wallyworld!(note:I'm biased because I've had the old diamond frame for 22yrs) :wink:
L8 EM

Steve i was looking at this picture, You look like a kid i beat up in the 6th grade. Lol

Just got this in, It sells for $400.00. Its a lot of bike at that price, Intergrated headset, sealed hubs with cassette, double walled rims,euro bb. I also have an original DB silver streak that I raced back in the early 80s. Once I get the shop finished I'll get my bmx's out of storage and post some pics.

Latest posts

Back