SOLD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
anyone out there have a blue flame 235 that theyd be interested in swapping for a 350(mild cam,holly intake,vortec heads off a '91,edlebrock manual 600 carb*sorry when i said 650........i was thinking holley :oops:* )?
ill have the block out this week end and can take pics if needed
forgot to add it runs(STRONG)btw

Re: nor. cal. guys engine trade?

hmmmmm wonder what this is going into?

my wood car :lol:
those will bolt up to the engine mounts w/o any problems and have about 3 times the h.p. as the stock '31 194 and theres lots of speed parts for them :mrgreen:

i think loren has a head. it is off a 55 to 57 apache

man when we get our cars done we have to go out to the wed fun drags and run them side by side

dont tell me u were going to put that sbc in there? put a 302 ford in it why not everyone with a ford puts a 350 350 in it :lol:

well im more than likely picking up 1 or 2 this week :mrgreen: (thanks again for the heads up karfer!)
so if anyones interested this can go for $800(pick up only and stand not included) and if you want i have a th350 in a 66 c10 that ill throw in (truck and trans) for free! i need my garage so i can get the 31 blown apart and start on it :roll:
truck has clean title and is non-oped so no back fees
heres the pics....
chevy3501991006.jpg

chevy3501991007.jpg

chevy3501991004.jpg

chevy3501991003.jpg

chevy3501991002.jpg

chevy3501991001.jpg

i have the fan blades/starter/plug wires/flex plate/alternator& bracket/and rams horns(if you really want them theyre pretty much garbage *just the rams horns*) for this will also be included
the only things this needs to run is 1 new plug(broke one while pulling the exhaust),ignition coil(the one i have for it is bad),and dropped into a car

btw this is going on craigslist tomorrow so you guys get first dibs

Re: nor. cal. guys engine for sale with bonus

its salvageable but its going to take actual work(im not talking about mudding dents but r&r panels and make some patches).... if you have metalworking experience and about 2 hrs a day for 4 months it could be completely done and ready for paint.
i just dont have the time/space/interest in it anymore (ive got 2 other projects so this ones the least of my concerns)
i have some crappy pics of the truck but i really dont want to drop it off the stands,move my other 3 cars and get everything out of the rafters and cabinets just to take some pics......if i do that its going outside either to a new home or the scrap pile
anyhow bad pics(i started stripping it they guy who had it before loved mud :x :x :x )
chevy350andsemibasketcase003.jpg

chevy350andsemibasketcase002.jpg

chevy350andsemibasketcase001.jpg

chevy350andsemibasketcase004.jpg

really im just selling this as the motor but if someone has the time and wants to make an effort they can have it with the block.other than that ill just sell the plates,vin tag,and title to someone who doesnt have one and crush the thing for as much as i care about it anymore
ive got a few guys coming by this weekend to look at the motor(werent interested in the truck) if the engine goes ill sell the truck & title for $100

well i guess i should post some pictures of the side that wasnt that ugly(had to shove it out to get all the stuff that was in the cabinets and rafters and load everything so itd be ready monday when it moves to its new home :(
chevy350andsemibasketcase006.jpg

chevy350andsemibasketcase005.jpg

ironic thing is that as soon as i set the date/time there popped up a 'show your 60-66 c-10s' on the hamb :(
oh well ive got more projects than time or money and at least this way itll get done right and i can at least see it on the road and close to how i was planning it....
and now i can get the body of my 31 and start going over the chassis and rebuilding the engine im getting :mrgreen:

OMG talking about 65 66 cars or trucks on the hamb? psssssshhhhhhh see what happens when the NSRA changes the year cut off? just kidding u wanna start something over there tell them u love volkswagens ohhhh them's fighting words over there. hey sensor keep your ear to the ground i need a gen for my 50 it is dead.

Latest posts

Back