Some Memory Lane finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Finally crossed a Firestone Super Cruiser off my bucket list. I love these bikes. This one is complete except the wrong grips. It should clean up really nice. Has the train light lens, the original red seat with rails, rear reflector, etc. Needs one Firestone pedal and the fender struts are pretty rough.

scruiser1.jpg

scruiser2.jpg

scruiser3.jpg

scruiser4.jpg

Found these white saddle bags. They are going on the Super Cruiser!
ml13_6.jpg

new CWC repop fork. I don't think it has ever been ridden. Not sure if I am using this in RRBBO8 or not. Look for it in Buy/Sell if not!
ml13_1.jpg

ml13_2.jpg

ml13_3.jpg

Thought this was cool. Not sure what I am doing with it.

ml13_4.jpg

ml13_5.jpg

Ah yes, you got the Firestone! I saw it out for sale and then saw it later floating away with a new owner. Congrats!

Jpromo said:
Ah yes, you got the Firestone! I saw it out for sale and then saw it later floating away with a new owner. Congrats!

You should have said hey! From the time the guy unloaded it, it never got more than 5 feet from me! :mrgreen:

Wildcat said:
I didn't know there were repop CWC springers. Who made them?

They came on a repop Roadmaster. Maybe in the 90s? Lots of guys bought the roadmasters and parted them out. Nice tanks, cardinal lights, springers, etc.

Beautiful Firestone 8) ....one of my "Holy Grails" as well.

Latest posts

Back