Some smaller finds-More added-

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a few things recently. nothing major but its all handy stuff.

I have a friend I fix bikes for and a scrap collecter whos a really nice guy, both them bring me stuff that they give to me free of charge, sometimes I get some neat stuff.

THis English rebraned raleigh named supercycle. dispite the look if I changed the tires and did nothing else it would ride as it is fully working for years to come, Raleigh sure knew how to make bikes back then.

Chain quick links. I used alot of these things and they where given to me free. Solved alot of issues i had.

Red chain for my build off bike

Green chain for random bike build

Sturmey archer 3 speed wheel and a random mountain bike wheel

This was a full bike missing the back wheel. I stripped it for parts

Not even worth showing but parts are parts. lol

Re: Some smaller finds

I've got a Mongoose XR200 just like that but in red I'm building for my nephew. Cool haul. Personally I'd strip the Mongoose and build that Fuji with the parts.

Re: Some smaller finds

Wasn't worth it, The derailer hanger was a very strange one and I didn't wanna go searching for it. fuji was nearlycompleat when i got it lol. I did however get these guys. The silver and blue one might be american because of the weight aswell as the parts on it, its called Brentwood and its heavyer then the other two without it's wheels on lol

CCM 3 speed

Raleigh built superscycle

Brentwood 3 speed

Latest posts

Back