Something green for Carol

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really shouldn't be doing this because I have way too many other unfinished projects but... I've decided to go ahead and enter the build off. I'm going to try my best to fore go my own taste and build the bike my wife wants. Considering that she is Not into RRBs this probably isn't the best choice for a build off but i really can only do it if the bike is for someone else.

Carol, my wife, had her Mango Key West beach cruiser stolen last summer. She has since been using a couple different bikes of mine whenever she wants to go for a ride. Her only complaint is that she misses how light her old bike was & how much easier it was to drag through the soft sand when you first enter or leave the beach.

The plan is to build a nice riding, light as possible beach cruiser for Carol & somehow make it cool enough to justify entering it in this awesome competition.

I started building an all aluminum, no weld, double bottom triple stack tall bike last summer and never got around to finishing it. (my life story) This is where I left it...
ry%3D400
ry%3D400

This is what it looks like now...
ry%3D400
ry%3D480
ry%3D480

I may try to revive the factory paint, which is under a horrible paint job from the previous owner, and use that as a base for some, more interesting paint scheme to come.

That's about all I've got for now...

Rick
http://www.carvingbike.com

Back