son got a new bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well one of my wifes co-workers gave my son a haro backtrail x1 nyquist bike...
got say working on the new bmx stuff is alot different than the old school stuff i grew up with but i still managed :lol:
got to spend some quality garage time with the boy and hopefully he learned something. so that made it all worthwhile at least
anyone know what years these were made? ill get some pictures tonight after we go riding and i stripe it(or at least charge some batteries)....

sensor said:
got to spend some quality garage time with the boy and hopefully he learned something. so that made it all worthwhile at least

The best Dads, make the best bikes. :wink: Even if he didn't "learn" anything, he'll remember you had "time" for HIM.............Long after you're gone.

Pretty sure Haro made the Nyquist Backtrails from 2001 thru 2007 or so. Good entry level BMX style bike. The x1 is the hi ten frame with coaster brake, right?
I had a 2003 Nyquist Backtrail 24" cruiser for a while. Really nice for the money: full Chromoly frame and forks and decent parts, but it weighed more than some of the old balloon tire bikes I've had. Must've been close to 40 pounds. Rode really nice though, and I really liked the geometry.

Latest posts

Back