Sort of new!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi yall!! I hate to say that Its been a very long time since I have been here, it had been about 5-6 years. I dont remember my name that I used so I cant really use it. I am definately here to stay this time, I have had a few major life changes happen recently that are wonderful and scary at the same time. I came out as transgender on Halloween of last year and have started to move from a male life to a female life. But with that being said, Im a talented and very happy person, with lots to offer, I have worked in sheetmetal fabrication from small local shops to building some of the most beautiful and expensive custom cars in the world. I am a photographer at heart and have a few techniques that are unique and prove to be a wonderful way to showcase the subject in front of my lens. Im happy to be here, again. Thank you!

I've been wasting my time trying to and finally, figuring out who you were. Wish I'd read this post first. After reading your other post with the bike picture I thought you were taking credit for someone elses bike :lol: I was ready to call them on it and defend your work :oops:

Anyway welcome back!

I've always enjoyed you car photography.

Latest posts

Back