South Austin Custom & Vintage Bicycle Show Fri. Sep. 25th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOUTH AUSTIN CUSTOM & VINTAGE BICYCLE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH
AT THE RED SHED TAVERN
IN SOUTH AUSTIN, TEXAS

BikeShowFlyer.jpg

Sounds like a good time. I'll start growing out my ironic mustache, and stop washing my hair. Don't wanna upset the scene ya know :mrgreen:

well fellas i still can't figure out what's up with posting the flyer for this show. i've got some bands lined up, some drink specials in the works, but not that many people contacting me to bring bikes, but the show must go on. so if anybody is in the austin area on the 25th come out and have good time.

for my san antonio buddies, i'm sorry to say it but we aren't as relaxed about ID's up here in austin.

blaster- come on with it. it should be a blast and i'm finally getting a response from craigs list. also i'm just gonna e-mail you the flyer cause i really don't know what's goin on w/ computers.

I'll try to make it if I don't end up in So-Cal this weekend. I still have a lot to do this week on the three bikes I'm building right now. The devils in the details, and there are a lot of details. :mrgreen:

Later Travis

OY! Not sure I'll make the scene after all.
I've already committed to going to a hot rod show in Kerrville on the 26th.
Not sure two road trips are in the budget.
Please take lots of pics.

Still could maybe happen though.

today is the day! hope everyone can make it. the weather is nice for the first time in like two weeks. thank the lord!

pics real soon everyone. not a whole lot of bikes showed up, but the ones that did were rad out! keep an ear to the ground for the next show in austin, soon!

Sorry I couldn't make it but Tour De Fat is tomorrow, you coming? I'll be hanging at the Kickstand magazine tent. Come on down and hang out. Later Travis

just got your message. i complety forgot about tour de fat. i'm gunna try and get a show or bbq together before it gets cold. i'll be talkin to ya.

Latest posts

Back