SPACELINER QUESTION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Does anyone know if a set of Wald 26 x 2.125 ducktail fenders will fit a Spaceliner frame?

Thinking about installing a set on this bike...and some 26 x 2.125 whitewalls.

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

Also looking for a black Troxel seat if anybody has one to sell. :wink:

steve, once you massage the rear dropouts to fit a 2.125 tire in there,im not sure if there is room for the fenders! :eek: before i sold mine,i tried to squeeze a grand tycoon w/w under the stock rear fender,and it would not fit. woulda looked killer if it fit though! :D good luck

I did but had almost zero clearance. After i hit a pot hole and bent my rim, i had to take the fenders off. I have a set stuffed into my 24 inch weeled sears spyder too. If your wheels are nice and straight, you should just clear the fender with the tire. I had enough room to slide a folded buisness card between tire and fender.

im pretty sure its an odd front fender too, i think the brace length is odd with the springer fork and i believe they have a cut out in the fender under the spring. if i remember right that is :wink:

CCR said:
im pretty sure its an odd front fender too, i think the brace length is odd with the springer fork and i believe they have a cut out in the fender under the spring. if i remember right that is :wink:

You are correct...there is a small hole in the front fender that allows a part of the springer to slip through.

I think I'm just going to try to make the original fenders work afterall.

Thanks guys! :D

Latest posts

Back