Spaceliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It seems that it's always my dad stumbling across these cool bikes & not me. He saw a scrap guys truck parked at a restaurant with this bike piled on top, so he went in & asked the guy if he wanted to sell it. He bought it for $10. I tried talking my dad out of the springer front end but that's not going to happen!!
P1010002-1.jpg

P1010003-2.jpg

A while back you would be severely punished for not following The Code, but we live in more enlightened times now. I congratulate you and your dad on a most awesome find and a cool saved-fom-the-scrap story.

Hugo

You have a good eye for forks, Mr. Rusty! Those Spaceliner forks are the best ever made, in my opinion. ....

Actually, the whole bike is a fine find. Congrats to your Dad.

Yeah it's a cool bike. Too bad the front of the tank is busted up. I think we'll just take all the good parts off like the springer, fenders, wheels & rack & save them for a mans bike.

That is the same one, his dad cleaned it all up and put it up for sale on CL, well worth the money if you ask me.

necessaryevil said:
That is the same one, his dad cleaned it all up and put it up for sale on CL, well worth the money if you ask me.

Yeah, i recognized the Futon from the other ones he sold. i almost called him about it, but my garage has too many bikes in it right now. I'm pushing 20

GTCOMA said:
necessaryevil said:

Yeah, i recognized the Futon from the other ones he sold. i almost called him about it, but my garage has too many bikes in it right now. I'm pushing 20

20!?!?!???!! got any you wanna get rid of??? i have been lookin for one with a tank.... whatchu got?? huh huh..... SOMEBODYS gotta be naggin you to clean out that garage!

Back