Spinner spinner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Man did we get slammed here in Indiana! Lots of white, almost whiteout conditions. I had a scary spin-out coming back from my fiance's house. Spun and was going back first into the ditch and at my command she floored it and saved it. Scary stuff but we're okay. I think we hit a top speed of 30MPH from Ft. Wayne to Kokomo. All you Indiana guys and gals BE CAREFUL out there. We counted 14 slide offs on the way home. :shock:

Glad you're okay :wink: Part of New England got hit bad on Halloween...it was actually CANCELLED :shock: All of the 17" of snow melted now and it's been in the 60's since :)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=48083&hilit=+survived

Yeah it was a scary ride. Glad you're okay too man. Hope our weather does the same, 60's would be nice 8) . Weatherman says different though. :cry: But he said it wasn't supposed to snow till Thursday too. :roll:

Keep us posted on how you make out :wink: I hope the nice weather goes your way!

Out,When you posted this last night,I went outside in the Cold Rain in Bare Feet and No Jacket to lock the front hubs on the ol' F-150.

I expected that storm to come East.

Its now still nice here in Jersey!

Glad you're OK.

MagicRat said:
Out,When you posted this last night,I went outside in the Cold Rain in Bare Feet and No Jacket to lock the front hubs on the ol' F-150.

I expected that storm to come East.

Its now still nice here in Jersey!

Glad you're OK.

Yeah better to be safe than sorry, glad the storm missed you though it was a rough one for a lot of people.

It must have been what they call a FREAK STORM.

I'll be sick tomar from getting Cold and Wet.(I predict)

Latest posts

Back