Sponsorship opportunity PLUS a cool raffle - Help my son

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
My son and I are reaching out to all the businesses and friends that we support and that help out in our collective community, whether the neighborhood or the cyberhood!

Thomas, my 10 year old son, is a very good baseball player. He tried out in November for the regional AAU team, the Connecticut Capitals, going head to head with 40 other players trying out. He made the team and has played the winter months indoors and is the teams leading hitter thru 7 games. He is the youngest player on the team and also one of the shortest in stature, but a very dedicated person when it comes to baseball.

We are asking the RRB community if they would like to collectively sponsor him by purchasing an ad. in the teams media guide. The total amount raised would be used to purchase space that would contain the RRB logo, website info and a special "thank you" message.

Advertisement rates are $20 for a one line entry on a common page
$50 gets a business card size
$100 gets a quarter page
$200 gets a half page
$400 gets a full page
$500 gets inside the front or back cover
$600 gets the back cover

The total cost of playing a full season is close to $3,000 and 80% of every dollar raised is used to offset the cost of the fee, while the other 20% goes toward the printing of the media guide itself.

In addition, I will be donating a couple of vintage bicycle items in a raffle. For every dollar donated you will get one ticket towards the drawing for the items. The link for the raffle items will be inserted here as soon as I get the pictures taken and a separate post completed in the "For Sale" section.

Link to pics of items
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24512&sid=a101c0301c5736bcfa7ddf758d8f0830

In order to donate all you need to do is respond to this post with the amount you would like to donate and send the money thru Paypal as a GIFT with the message title "RRB Capital Sponsorship" Paypal is [email protected] Raffle tickets will be filled out by my son and placed in a large bowl. I am planning to have the drawing on March 31. Items will be shipped at my expense to the winners address.

The duration of this will be the next two - two and 1/2 weeks as the deadline is March 31.

Any amount of donation will be appreciated, no matter how small.

Thanks for taking the time to read this even if you decide not to participate.

Joe and Thomas.

Thanks Rick!

20 raffle tickets in the hat with your name on them!

Mucho appreciated.

Joe and Thomas

Thanks Clancy!

Every little bit helps!

Joe and Thomas

Latest posts

Back