Springer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to get a springer for my 62 American, or 62 Typhoon. memorylane has $44.00 new ones for Schwinn middleweights. Any reason I shouldn't get one?

They must be repos of some sort, but they specifically say they are for Schwinn middleweights. I guess I'm a little weary of the price being so low.

The best thing about buying from Memory Lane is they are areputable supplier of quality parts for older bikes.

Hey Paul , I have them right here in town for $49.95. The spokesmen meeting is at the shop this sunday at 2 come on by and meet everyone and check the fork out. Rick

Bicyclerick said:
Hey Paul , I have them rigth here in town for $49.95. The spokesmen meeting is at the shop this sunday at 2 come on by and meet everyone and check the fork out. Rick

Sorry, I should of said to check you LBS first before buying online. Seems to me the extra five bucks will offset the freight.

Hooch said:
yea and you get too meet real bike people! not jut the carbon fiber snooty riders!

LOL@HOOCH :lol: I like this line!

Back