Acid. Reborn (finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, I told ya so. Great job!

This bike was off of my radar in the beginning but when the rear suspension started coming together I knew then that you were onto something special. From that point forward everything really just fell into place. The awesome front fork along with the stacked headlights tied both ends of the bike together perfectly. The comparison to the starting photo is stunning!

Congratulations on a well deserved win! :41:

I'm glad you found your way here to RatRodBikes. (I just wish it would have been a few months later)! :21:

This bike was off of my radar in the beginning but when the rear suspension started coming together I knew then that you were onto something special. From that point forward everything really just fell into place. The awesome front fork along with the stacked headlights tied both ends of the bike together perfectly. The comparison to the starting photo is stunning!

I'm glad you found your way here to RatRodBikes. (I just wish it would have been a few month later)! :21:
Absolutely

I'm glad you found your way here to RatRodBikes. (I just wish it would have been a few month later)! :21:
Thank you! You are such a great inspiration and an excellent source of advice

Congratulations on the win @hbn !
Has George Miller contacted you for participation in the new Mad Max film? :rockout:

:grin:
Thank you @BartRidesEternal

Missed a call from an unknown number yesterday. Probably him 😅

Actually wouldn’t be too bad of an idea to use bicycles instead of gas guzzlers after ‘the gas wars’ 🤔

Latest posts

Back