Stormin Norman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the Norman as it arrived to us last year. Still on the original Dunlop tyres, they disintegrated a soon as we tried to remove them from the rims.
View attachment 192390View attachment 192391

Will be upgrading to a 26"wheel set for this one. I laced an alloy rim to a SA AW 3 speed hub for the rear. Forgot to grab a pic, but the 26x1.75 tyres fit perfectly in the frame and fork. View attachment 192392
Do the breaks fit with the 26 1.75 I've always gone with 700c . I have a raliegh colt the.75 would look awesome in

I'm all for the request for more mock ups. So here it is
20220506_224625.jpg

20220506_224631.jpg

I picked her up a really nice used b67s Brooks.
Will suit this British beauty perfectly

Cool lug details
20220506_224645.jpg

Colours mixed up for when we get to the paint stage
20220506_224113.jpg

How Cool are these Norman pedals. One of my favourite details on this build
20220506_223854.jpg

ANY UPDATES!!!???

I used to live in Ashford, after the factory had shut down. There was still a good bike shop there, near the former factory gates, with a Norman bike as a window display. It was always a pleasure to visit.

Hahaha, well yes. Got the call Friday it's ready to collect from blasting. And then tested positive with covid Saturday. Now isolating until it passes.
Then I can pick up the project where I left off.

Get well soon so you can GetToBuilding

Hahaha, well yes. Got the call Friday it's ready to collect from blasting. And then tested positive with covid Saturday. Now isolating until it passes.
Then I can pick up the project where I left off.
Take care of yourself first!

TICK TOCK
Cross the finish line in 2 weeks!

Latest posts

Back