Stretched diamond-frame build.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted an intro a little while ago, im new to ratrod bikes and am currently trying to build something a little different from here in the UK. So far the bike has cost me nothing, using parts i have found dumped in woodlands. As you can see my engineering skills are not as refined as some other members, but i am trying!
HPIM1739.jpg

HPIM1738.jpg

HPIM1737.jpg

HPIM1736.jpg

HPIM1735.jpg

The back-end of the bike is due to be removed and replaced by something a little chunkier and more in fitting with the rest of the frame. The front forks and saddle/handlebars are all there purely for mock up. Any criticism would be appreciated! Hope to post more pictures and get more done soon as i progress further through the build! Tyre walls are trainer whitener- a tip i picked up from these forums!

Man, I love this thing! Your home made springer looks a treat, I've thought about something similar myself, but alas no welder.

I'd paint this beauty up a sparkling white, make it a limo tribute to those beautiful classy old Royce limos. Hey, you're White Dog, it woudl work well!

I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure!

Thanks for the encouragement guys,it's good to know that maybe i'm heading in the right direction with things.How about a little more creative criticism from some of you looking at the pictures,it would be good to get the "bigger picture".On a different subject,does anybody know where in the u.k.i can get an e.m.t pipe bender from?i've tried everywhere and had no luck!it seems that they fall off of trees in the states!!!any info would be good.

nice! love the no down tube maybe try and minic it on the rear but the other way up?
ive had no luck findin a bender eather! :roll:
ill be watchin :D

im looking for something to criticize, but really it looks pretty cool. I really like the springer, it was a cool idea to use the stem. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do to it.

If you search the how to forum you can see some pipe benders that people made. there are some good ones out there if you cant find one to buy.

Latest posts

Back