Stretchito

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, after reading and following many, many builds on this site I finally decided to get into the mix and actually document a "build". I figured I might as well join the build off at the same time! I have been thinking about joining in but just couldn't find a frame or idea that I wanted to go with. I am happy with all my current rides so re-building one of them wasn't an option. My wife gets upset any time I even talk about re-doing her ride so that was out as well. I just got a 12" for my little girl, but figured that would be tough to prove rideable for the build off and then I found this:
Huffy built Shamu themed cruiser
bike-8-1.jpg

found it on craigslist for $50 and talked the guy down from there :mrgreen:
The same day I was at home depot and found a new (at least to me) paint color and figured it was a sign, I had to go with it then.
So, I decided to build a mini-stretch. Pretty much the ride my son would have if I had a son, which I don't, I have a little girl and this is her current ride:
bike-5-2.jpg

bike-4-2.jpg

or sometimes this:
bike-5-1.jpg

now some of you sharper folks might have noticed a color theme there that also follows through on my wifes ride as well :?
However, I want to build this one more like my current favorite bike:
bike-2-2.jpg

This build won't be pink! and will follow the Kingfish theory of "mo fatta, mo betta!"
Here are some of the parts:
bike-6-1.jpg

should be fun!!

following along with kingfish's theory, mo fatta, mo betta
and yootheguy should be safe, I don't have a bunny to take pics of but my daughter is pretty darn cute and I will not hesitate to use her if I think it will help!! :mrgreen:

Never knew they had a Shamu Huffy.
Looking forward to seeing what MO FATTA MO BETTA ride you come up with from that great pile of parts.
Of course with the new 75 character signature rule, I no longer have any room for any cool slogans anymore. :cry:
Welcome to BO7

Holy big pile o' parts! :shock: should be a awesome ride!! I absolutely love your rat rod wagon! I've been wanting to build one of those for myself! Great to pull around swapmeets!!

schertztx said:
This build won't be pink! and will follow the Kingfish theory of "mo fatta, mo betta!"

Let us see what you have planned.
Before you can reach mofattamobettatude, you must first reach
MO BUILDA MO BETTA!!!!

Welcome to the jungle!! Get ta Buildin'!! Peace

The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

Latest posts

Back