Strip dragger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was going with the wrap, it has a pedal back brake wheel so going with a clean no brake look but do want to come up with a faux shifter, and still have to sus a crank and a chain guard

Faux shifter... hmmm :39:

Would this do...

IMG_20220808_104713_0.jpg

IMG_20220808_104754_4.jpg

Let me know if you want it. It's a Sturmey Archer twin shifter... off a Dragster I think? I got it from the ReStore.

Glen.

Faux shifter... hmmm :39:

Would this do...

View attachment 203636

View attachment 203637

Let me know if you want it. It's a Sturmey Archer twin shifter... off a Dragster I think? I got it from the ReStore.

Glen.
That would be awesome Glen and that would suit it perfectly, how about I borrow it for the build or buy it, that shifter is awesome

Really cool stuff there, I like the header wrap, really makes sense with the whole package. That saddle graphic is perfect there too, very "hot rod muscle"

Really cool stuff there, I like the header wrap, really makes sense with the whole package. That saddle graphic is perfect there too, very "hot rod muscle"
Thanks, I may go with the street apes instead of the race bars, I think the builds heading towards street drag

Very cool

So I'm getting fond of using rear suspension rockers from mtbs as extentions for the front wheel so I've got a mtb that's for scrap so will see how the rockers will look, they are only maybe 3 inches long and curved with 3 holes drilled in them and will see if I can make faux suspension parts or a strut, I will see, the back is done, will run some cable from the shifter for looks slap a chain on then its just sorting the front, nothing like a deadline to shift into over drive, just doing so many builds with myself and my friend doing retro modern builds, updating and cleaning up my own bikes and still haven't sorted my shed, then work and family on top of that I'm definitely busy but it's all fun and games

Looking meaner and slicker with each step forward. Looking forward to this one crossing the finish line.

Latest posts

Back