Suggestions: Photo Gallery? Website?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like someplace to display pics of my bikes. I have a Photobucket account. But I'm thinking of something simple. Just pics. No "social networking". Like the gallery on RRB. Get the idea? I'd like one URL that I could send people to that would be just pics of the bikes I wanted to display, not every pic I've ever taken (like Photobucket). Maybe a blog? Any suggestions? Thanks!

I like the blog idea. I have a category of my blog (bike gallery) with one picture/bike per entry. Each entry also contains a description and a link to more photos of that bike. View it here.

You could use blogger.com in conjunction with photobucket to do that. Just embed the photobucket photos in your blog as you do here.

Homested offers several different versions of their website accounts. I think they have a simple one for a fair price. One of the easiest things to set up. You don't have to use photobucket (or something similar), the picture/galleries are offered thru the site. All drop and drag. Is also easy to upgrade if or when needed. We've had ours for over ten years.

I started using posterous.com for a blog. It is super easy as you just email you post to them. Your email is automatically posted into a blog format. Attached pictures open in a cool gallery and your email subject line becomes the heading of the blog article. Text in the body falls below. You can also embed images from your photobucket account. Also autopost to twitter or facebook.

You add your email addresses and cell number so you can "post" from anywhere.

Post created via emai
http://boisebikerack.posterous.com/anot ... cle-sunday

Post created via website
http://boisebikerack.posterous.com/demo ... -neighbors

Latest posts

Back