Swap meets in N.TX?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I know there are quite a few folks on here who reside in the DFW area, does anyone know of any upcoming swap meets? Spring is right around the bend, as I type this it's sleeting outside, and I'm sure there must be something coming up, I just can't seem to find anything north of Austin. I know a few years ago Frankenbike did a Denton swap that I thought had a pretty good turn out but they have done nothing here since. If anyone out there knows of anything or hears of anything or just wants to try and get something started, post it here, I'm sure that in an area as large as the DFW metroplex there has to be something, right?

I've co-hosted a Spring swap meet for the past two years at Don Johle's Bike World in Garland. We also do a big bike show/swap meet in the Fall as well...usually October.

I'm waiting to hear back from Don on when he wants to host the spring swap meet this year.

Once we settle on a date it will be promoted here, on Facebook and on Craigslist.

Here are a few shots from last year's event...

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/n-texas-vintage-swap-meet-april-27-2013.70561/

Latest posts

Back