SWAP/SHOW Centralia WA Aug 7-8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2100 N. National Ave. in Centralia on Aug7-8 indoor swap, food, beer, vintage motorcycles and bicycle show. Come on down and sell your stuff or buy some more. Have a great time and help out Lewis County schools and disabled veterans. Asking for an optional $2 entry fee with which you will get a free raffle ticket (Additional tickest available all weekend for $1 ea.) Raffle held every hour on the hour. Bicycle show entry only $5 per bike, Motorcycles only $15. Win a trophy that is a work of art. See some of the best entertainment available.
Camp out on site and have a grand weekend of two wheeled mania.

Well... the show was ALOT smaller than i thought it was going to be. The weather wasn't very good. Then on the way home it poured down rain :( and i don't have a covered trailer. So my 1926 Hartford got drenched in the back of my truck. But i did pick up some cool parts :D

show was a bust to me. Advertised really good. WE got out there at 8:30 which was 30mins before they opened and I was expecting it to be like a car swap meet where people are there lined up and waiting to unload but was not the case. There was 3 people with stuff in the parking lot and bout nothing insde. The Kent armory swap was the show to be at this year.

Latest posts

Back