sweet mags - fixie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sweet mags.

Ahh, waffle mags. Makes me wanna watch the movie "RAD"

I gotta be that guy. No way is that frame a 55cm, that's a good 58+ and it's not a track bike. The listing says track but those dropouts are facing <<<---- forward. I don't know much about roadbikes, but I know that much. It's a cool frame none the less. Motomags are always cool.

skoda said:
I gotta be that guy. No way is that frame a 55cm, that's a good 58+ and it's not a track bike. The listing says track but those dropouts are facing <<<---- forward. I don't know much about roadbikes, but I know that much. It's a cool frame none the less. Motomags are always cool.
I'm the moron that posted this on Ebay. :oops:
If you scroll down you will see that i corrected the measurements, its a 57cm. I only put track to get more people to look at it, it is really only worth the money cuz it has the nice nervex lugs.

Hey, small mistakes, we all make 'em. Better here than someone getting it after the fact and having to deal with that. That's a cool frame, and mentioning that it has forward facing dropouts will get you more fixed/single speed attention for the auction than saying "track" because people won't want it for street use with rear facing dropouts.

I guess being that guy has a little bit of merit once in a while. :?: :? :roll: :D

Not to be a stickler, but that's a road bike frame that the seller is calling a "fixie" in order to capitalize on the current fad and make more money.
It's ironic because it's a really nice frame, and I'm sure that they would make more money really advertising the great nervex lugs and saying "SIMILAR TO PX10".

mastershake916 said:
Not to be a stickler, but that's a road bike frame that the seller is calling a "fixie" in order to capitalize on the current fad and make more money.
It's ironic because it's a really nice frame, and I'm sure that they would make more money really advertising the great nervex lugs and saying "SIMILAR TO PX10".
You are correct. I am the seller and i do want to make as much money as possible off it. The: road bike, fixie, track, pista fixed gear are all just keywords so more people will look at it. Would make a nice "fixie" other than the drop outs. i does have sweet nevex lugs, and thank you for the advise.

Latest posts

Back