Sweet Score on Craigslist...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this old Rollfast on craigslist. Just came home with her after a 2 1/2 hour round trip commute to get it. Had to have it. Got the guy down to $75. Just put it down in the basement on display. Looking forward to the winter months for the restore. Missing grips, that's it.. Anyone have any idea what year? Appears to be all original...Can't really read the serial number too good. Love it...

Rollfast.jpg

Man, that seat 75$ on its own! Nice find.

Looks late prewar--'41ish, with the deep curve in the downtube. All checks out as original except I don't think the hockey stick chainguard is Rollfast. I have what should be the correct guard pictured here.. in spray-bomb red (much like your bike!). I was going to offer it to you but remembered I just sold it :oops:

K3egt.jpg

So, you think it's a 41? Or around that time frame? That stinks that you sold that chainguard, I would have popped on that for sure...:eek:)

Starting the tear down this weekend when I have some time. Have big plans for the old girl. Will make her rust free, new w/w tires, new paint, chrome, seat will be freshly reupholstered, new grips, etc.

Latest posts

Back