SwingThatMuscle (no welds SwingBike) done 👍

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Heading to the lake now with another BO bike...
IMG_20230529_114314016.jpg

Another quick round with the kids took me (on more time) to the Gatow airfield.
Time for a walkaround:

And another ride video:

The music on all 3 videos comes either from my favorite swiss band "Die Aeronauten" or from Guz (the singer of said band)

Last edited:
SG, you really nailed this build! I was asleep at the wheel, and missed your 0-60 mph progress on this !

As has been said, your bolt together style looks good, and performs even better. Wow. Color me stunned.

A favorite screen shot from your first video.....

swiss guy this one.jpg

That side-saddle technique!

SG, you really nailed this build! I was asleep at the wheel, and missed your 0-60 mph progress on this !
To be honest, I had sort of a head start on this, as I repeated a build style I already had done before with my Kirsch Special, so I new quite exactly what to do. I expected some snags and hickups along the way, but everything went so smooth so I could basically finish this build on two long weekends well spent on the campground... Call me lucky. 😁
As has been said, your bolt together style looks good, and performs even better. Wow. Color me stunned.
Thank you! 🤩
The color combination is another lucky coincidence, but what really topped it of was that curly bar I ordered. It only set me back 5€ + postage, but for me it puts the build on another level... 🤘🎉

But, as stated in @Wildcats thread, what is best is, that it puts a smile in my face every time I ride it an also in the faces of the people that see me riding... 😁😁😁

Ill be honest when you did your first one figured clever but that's going to be a fun mess. You proved me wrong amazing!!!! So clean and not a weild love it.

Oh, I thought it might have been a reference between someone having lots of handlebars and Imelda Marco's 3000 pairs of shoes. And I am sure some of the RRBers have 3000 pairs of handlebars...:crazy2:
Have you seen a Kingfisher build? Basically breaks the internet when he does a thing. "I'll just try out thirty-eight options for the seatpost"

Latest posts

Back