Tallbikes, Tunnels, and Beer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went on a 30 miler with my youngest daughters boyfriend Shawn and his friend Kyle. Kyle was nice enough to let me post a video he took and e-mail to me a couple of miles later while we were resting in town. It beat me home but here it is, I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mci7if8Hj0c
Oh...........the beer was in me :roll:
Graylock

Looks like a fun ride :D , I don't have any problems with tunnels on my tallbike just those pesky low hanging branches.

I hear little bro, they get me too. Some one trims the bike trail but fail to trim over 8 feet up. I just don't understand why. I find the spider webs freak me out the most :shock: . Also sharing a tunnel with someone comeing the oposite direction. The square tunnel is not too bad but the round ones I have to stay close to the center. If the oncoming traffic don't get me they get the guy behind me while they stare at me over their shoulder. :shock:

Graylock

It's been a LONG busy summer!...Took some part time jobs after I "RETIRED" last year, that I ended up working 50hrs. a week....Cape Cod next weekend, for my wife and I. There's now a second "must see" on our list. First is the round tunnel, second is the square tunnel. We'll stop, at each one, and say a Prayer, for your future safety. :roll:

Kota that means a lot to me that you would do that. Now I won't have to say a prayer before I go through one and I can concentrate on the task at hand. I will still bow my head :shock:

Next weekend is Windmill Weekend in Eastham with all it's windmill stuff at the windmill. The Parade on Sunday will close the road off for a couple of hours from the lights at North Eastham to the windmill where all the stuff is. We do this every year for our enjoyment so that the tourist will have to take the only other road at 30mph. We call this payback! I will be in the parade with the Pug and his bike giving out dog bones to the dogs.

Graylock

go tall bikers...... i have had a run in with a low branch or two on mine.

Good thing you are flexible looks like a tight squeeze thru that tunnel ...I didnt see any yellow height sings for that low bridge..LOL That could be Important.. :wink:

Latest posts

Back