Tampa bay area rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here is some info passed along to me about some upcoming rides in the Tampa/St. Pete Fl. area.

Fall Myakka Invasion Kruise,Myakka River State Park Sat. Oct. 15th
We meet at 9 am and start rolling at 9:30 am
Our meeting spot will be at the big parking lot by Upper Myakka Lake, which is located in the center of the park.
This is a wonderful place to kruise. Lots of wildlife and lots to do and see after the kruise if you so desire. During our kruise,we will stop at the Canopy Walkway(one of only 12 in the world),the bridge for optimal gator viewing and the visitors center. When we return back to the meeting spot,we will picnic and grill,so bring snacks,covered dish,and BYOB. If you wish,you can continue to kruise the other direction to see the bird walk and a little further, Clay Gully. They have an Ice Cream parlor,gift shop,large airboat tours and canoe rentals. If you don't have a bike,they also have bicycle rentals. Our kruise length from the lake to Visitors Center and back will be about 10 miles,but alot more kruising is there if you so desire. Let me know if you wish me to send you a link for park information..

A Night of Kreepy Kruising, Downtown St. Petersburg
Saturday, October 29,we meet at 8:30 pm and start riding at 9 pm
We will meet in front of the St. Petersburg Pier 800 Second Avenue N.E., St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
There is other parking available,but I will be parked in the Pelican Parking lot that is located on the approach to the Pier. There is a $3 charge to park here.
This is an Adult only Kruise. and costumes are more then welcome but not necassary. We will leave the Pier and head towards the Dali Musuem,then head back towards the waterfront,stopping at a Bar/Grill for some refreshments and chat and from there just a little exploring along waterfront ect. Those of you who are familiar with this area,can help be our guides for this Goulish night. Maybe at the end we will stop for some Gelato to cap the night off.
Front and Rear Lights are mandatory!
This should be a fun night for all Kreepy Kruisers!!!

Legacy Trial Overpass Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Kruise
Legacy Trail,Meet at the Venice Train Depot, 303 E. Venice Ave.,Venice Florida,34285
Saturday, Novenber 5th
The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony starts at 9 am, so lets try and get there a bit earlier. I am sure there will be bikers of all sorts waiting for this event. Lets show them that cruisers appreciate their efforts as well. This Overpass is the final connecter between the Legacy Trail and the Venetion Waterway Trail. It is an Overpass Bridge over U. S. 41 in Venice,Florida. The Legacy Trail and The Venetion Waterway Trails are dedicated paved trails for recreational use. Our Kruise will be about 10 miles. We will start at the Venice Train Depot,go on the Overpass and kruise to the back end of Oscar Scherer State Park. That will be our turn around point. The weather should be nice and comfortable this time of year,but most of this ride will be in sunlight (no shade or canopy).

Latest posts

Back