Tampa florida area??who wants to ride?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hey just throwing it out there to anyone in the tampa bay area of florida.I would like to get some people together in a month or two and do a vintage/rat/kustom show/evening pub crawl afterwards.I have the show lined up to be at my shop in clearwater/dunedin boarder(close to downtown clearwater. wich is plenty big enoguh,lots of parking.Bring bikes/parts to show work on,swap,oogle,whatever,have the grill fired up,cold beers in the fridge.i already have about 12 people with bikes in the area that said they were in,just need to let em' know the date. Also have some buddies that will ahve their hot rod/kustom/rat rods out here as well(the type with motors)After wards thinkin hit the pinellas trail for a cruise to downtown Dunedin to hit some bars,including Skips bicycle bar,Dunedin house of beers,the Dunedin brewery,ect..please let me know if this sounds like something anyone is interested in.I plan to also post this in another forum to stir up some feedback.thanks.
-kreep-

I dont have a rat rod bike yet but i'd definitely be interested in that.....as long as you dont mind a fat ... on a mountain bike hanging around and drinking beer of course...... :lol:

Still working on my bike(wretched) but would not mind meeting other local rat bikers. Keep me posted.
Saw some guy in downtown St. Pete. sat. night riding a cool looking taco. wondering if he is a member??

Latest posts

Back