Tandem Night VI (Photos Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2012_Tandem_Night.jpg

Tandem Night VI. May 31st - 7:00pm at the Shamrock Lounge 1724 West Douglas, Wichita.

Ride a tandem if you have one. If you don't have one, borrow one or make one!
Show up solo and maybe you can hitch a ride.

Re: Tandem Night VI

Now that I will be on first I can take advantage of these rides.... And yet, I have not found a tandem I like.... Time to hack up some bikes and make one. Western Flyer maybe.. rear stear with shockmaster fork and 24x3 Bermaster off road tires... BBrrrpP... :D

Who's going?

Im thinking about it... if I can get the Colson Rideable, Ill be there 8)

Not sure how many more Colson tandem's will be there? Could be anywhere from one to a dozen show up. :D

garagegoon said:
Now that I will be on first I can take advantage of these rides.... And yet, I have not found a tandem I like.... Time to hack up some bikes and make one. Western Flyer maybe.. rear stear with shockmaster fork and 24x3 Bermaster off road tires... BBrrrpP... :D

Hey garagegoon...I've got a cool old RollFast tandem I'll sell you...maybe not in time for this years Tandem Night but there's always next year...gives you plenty of time to get her ready!...Pappy 8)

100_1910.jpg

100_1912.jpg

100_1913.jpg

we should be there.
If anyone needs a tandem to ride, let me know, ASAP. I have an extra or 2.

aka_locojoe said:
We'll be there.

Cool tandem Pappy.

Thanx Randy...if anyone is interested,its for sale.I'll have it at the Little Blue River Bike Swap & Art Fest here in Kansas City (6/9/2012). Hope all of our friends in the Wichita/Haysville area can make it.I've built a new/old TruRat (aka UltraRat) just for the occasion.See you all there!?!...P 8)

Thanx pick...P 8)

As always a great time. I believe we had 18 tandems show up. 5 steer from the rear, 4 of them being Colson the other one home built.3 tandems came from Salina to ride with us.

Didn't get the best pics or video. Here's a few pics.

ratfink62 and 65rat
P1010995.JPG

P1010978.JPG

P1010982.JPG

P1010990.JPG

P1010986.JPG

udallcustombikes
P1020013.JPG

Me and my Chauffeur
P1020054.JPG

P1020028.JPG

Latest posts