Tattoos.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have noticed that there are a lot of ratrodders with tattoos. I make teeth for a living, I am the guy at the lab where I work that does tattoos on teeth. If anyone needs a crown and wants a tattoo, just send me a pm and I will give you the necessary info. I can do some things that your dentist has never seen before. I can totally put a bike or logo of your design on your tooth and even have chrome parts in metal. I have also made 3-d shaped built into the tooth with a clear porcelain covering it so you tooth still has a tooth shape. I have done a skull and a snowboarder like that, they turned out pretty cool. I have several pictures of what I have done, but they are on the computer at work. I will try to upload some pics this next week.

I have always wanted to know,if it costs $1500 to get a tooth crowned..Who makes all the money...The dentist or the guy making the crown?

Uncle Stretch said:
I have always wanted to know,if it costs $1500 to get a tooth crowned..Who makes all the money...The dentist or the guy making the crown?
Their landlords and insurance brokers. :roll: :wink:

bikebuilder said:
Tuesday evening.

I have to get to work first. Then I can email them to myself and post them when I get home. It's my anniversary today, so it might be later tonight. I will get on it as soon as I can.

bikebuilder said:
bikebuilder said:
Tuesday evening.

I have to get to work first. Then I can email them to myself and post them when I get home. It's my anniversary today, so it might be later tonight. I will get on it as soon as I can.

just messin around. was up waaaaaaaay to early with waaaaaaaaaaaay to much coffee in me. whenever brah and.....

Happy Anniversary!!!

here are a few. I don't have a finished shot of the boarder.

boarder.jpg

butterfly.jpg

central.jpg

cuffs.jpg

ducks_005.jpg

skull.jpg

As long as you have written permission from the necessary people, We can do logos. Don't want copyright issues. I can't use red. There isn't a red that is approved for use in the mouth. I can darken up an orange.

Latest posts

Back